Skin is not applying on site when I apply skin it applicable only in admin section

Sep 4, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Hello

I have installed skin from Host using extention link but when I apply skin from admin its only visible after login its not applying on my local site.

Could you please suggest me ??
Coordinator
Sep 6, 2013 at 3:53 AM
I haven't heard of this issue before. Off the top of my head, I would suggest that you make sure that the individual page isn't setting its skin to something other than Tidy in Page Settings.

Could you please provide a little more information? What version of DNN are you running? Are you setting the skin at the page settings level or at the Site Settings level? Does the Tidy skin only show up when you are in edit mode?

Any additional information would be helpful.

Thanks,

Adam
Sep 6, 2013 at 5:44 AM
Edited Sep 6, 2013 at 5:44 AM
Hello Adam

Thanks for your reply actually I was Installed Tidy theme in my local DNN site and it was appear only admin>skin section not on all portal pages.

but if I go to particular page setting section and then I can allocate this theme to page than its appears.

my question is why this theme directly not applicable on my all pages when I apply theme from admin> skin section I am using DNN latest version 7

Is there any site settings for that

Thanks,
Pinakin Patel