(OK done)

Line 321:
Change to top:37px;

In line 321 I have:
320 #dnnMenu {
321 display: block;

Should I replace display:block;
with top:37px;

When I implement above the Logout button disappear as well in normal view and I can´t find how to logout without the Logout button!

And in mobile view the Login button remain. I would like to remove the Login button from the mobile view as well.

Pls help. Thx

Kind regards,
Chris
Coordinator
Jan 22, 2014 at 11:24 PM
Hi eurogate,

Once you change line 127 to display:none you will no longer see any of the Register/Login/Logout buttons on non-mobile screens. Depending on your version of DNN, you can manually enter the URI or perhaps create a container visible only to Admins that contains a link to the Logout page. Here's a great post on how to configure this URI.

To hide the mobile login button you will need to add some CSS.

Add the following to the tidy.css (on line 240 after the .mobileButtons class should keep things logically organized)
.mobileButtons #dnn_mobileLoginBtn_loginLink {
  display:none;
}
Let me know if that works for you.

Regards,

Adam
Mar 23, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Hi,
I'm quite sure this is very, very late. In any case, others might find it still helpful as an alternative. This will DISABLE LOGIN and REGISTER Controls (regardless of the device/screen). The assumption is: Registration/Membership is not required.

Disable Controls:
Admin > Site Settings > Advanced Settings > Security Settings > Hide Login Control? = UNCHECK
Admin > Site Settings > User Account Settings > Registration Settings > User Registration = NONE

Login: mydomain.com/Login.aspx
Logout: For ADMIN/HOST - controls will be visible. Otherwise, mydomain.com/Logoff.aspx should always work.

Cheers!
olan
Marked as answer by adamhumphrey on 3/26/2014 at 9:23 AM